Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on November 28, 2021
What does it mean?
Are the sentences true or false?
1. Resilient people see difficult situations and mistakes as a chance to learn and grow.
2. Resilient people never worry about anything.
3. When we feel stressed, disappointed or upset, we should try to ignore those feelings.
4. Meditation is a way of helping us recognise how we’re feeling.
5. By telling ourselves the same story again and again, we can become more resilient.
6. When writing about an issue, we should focus only on our negative thoughts and feelings about it.
7. Talking about your problems to friends can help you feel less alone, but it can also help you become more aware of your feelings and the different ways of looking at things.
8. Getting physically healthier can make you more resilient and better able to deal with difficult situations.