Created on July 14, 2021
More creations to inspire you
Let's stay in this hotel!
Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
We can visit this resort too!
Imagine staying in this hotel!
What to pack for the trip:
Lightweight rain jacket
Bandages & Tape
Travel Sickness Tablets
Shampoo & conditioner
Copy Of Travel Insurance
Copy Of Vaccinations
Photocopy of passport
First aid kit
Indian Dishes we should try:
You will find different varieties of chicken curry depending on where you are in India. While the chicken curry of almost all places is delectable, you must not miss it in Kerala, Maharashtra, Mangalore and Goa.
Indians have experimented a lot with bread. Some of the bread that you can have with Indian gravies include naan, kulcha, tandoori roti, chapati, rumali roti, etc. Each of these bread has different versions of them. You can eat them plain or with some kind of stuffing. While naan and roti are the popular North Indian versions of Indian bread, South India too contributes different types of parottas. Be sure to get a taste of each one of these amazing Indian bread.
Majorly filled with potato, onion and green peas stuffing, the triangular-shaped samosa is a favorite Indian tea time snack. Although this is the most common version of the samosa, other versions including dry samosa, sweet samosa, Chinese samosa, coconut Samosa, etc. are also slowly gaining popularity.
Amazing facts about India:
- India is the largest democracy in the world, the 7th largest country in the world, and one of the most ancient civilizations.
• India never invaded any country in her last 100,000 years of history.
• When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization)
• The name 'India' is derived from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the early settlers. The Aryan worshippers referred to the river Indus as the Sindhu.
- The game of Snakes & Ladders was created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev. The ladders in the game represented virtues and the snakes indicated vices. The game was played with cowrie shells and dices. In time, the game underwent several modifications, but its meaning remained the same, i.e. good deeds take people to heaven and evil to a cycle of re-births.
- Chess was invented in India.
- Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus are studies, which originated in India.
• The World's First Granite Temple is the Brihadeswara Temple at Tanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The shikhara of the temple is made from a single 80-tonne piece of granite. This magnificent temple was built in just five years, (between 1004 AD and 1009 AD) during the reign of Rajaraja Chola.
• The world's highest cricket ground is in Chail, Himachal Pradesh. Built in 1893 after leveling a hilltop, this cricket pitch is 2444 meters above sea level.
• The world's first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
• Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to mankind. The Father of Medicine, Charaka, consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.
• India was one of the richest countries till the time of British rule in the early 17th Century. Christopher Columbus, attracted by India's wealth, had come looking for a sea route to India when he discovered America by mistake.
• India has the largest number of Post Offices in the world.
• The largest employer in India is the Indian Railways, employing over a million people.
Day 1 Arrive in Delhi (stay-Delhi)
Day 2 Guided Tour of Delhi (stay-Delhi)
Day 3 Walking Tour of Agra (stay-Agra)
Day 4 Taj Mahal - Agra Fort (stay-Agra)
Day 5 Fatehpur Sikri - Transfer to Jaipur (stay-Jaipur)
Day 6 Day Trip to Amber Fort Jaipur (stay-Jaipur)
Day 7 Departure via Delhi