Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Gorton Annual Report
Created on June 10, 2021
More creations to inspire you
Gorton High School Annual Report
White Board Collaborative Table
- A Laser Printer, 3-D Printer, White Board Tables and Cricut Mug Press were used in the Library Media Center to foster students engagement.
Social & Emotional Learning
- The students also participated in Social & Emotional Collaborative Learning where they worked together on the new whiteboard tables, accomplished a stick-together poster, played board games, performed word search and colored.
Class Visits & Usage:
- 698 classes visited the library
- 1804 independent Scholars visits
- 336 independent staff & students visits
- 180 technology visits
Students had access to technology, desktops and STEM devices during their lunch, class coverage and open access time.
- Increase circulation & library visits
- Continue collaboration with colleagues
- Have students create 3D Objects, Laser Printing and Cricut Designs related to the curriculum.
- Present PD's
- Develop a stronger & larger eBook Collection
- Increase the Manga, Graphic & Audiovisual collection.
- Continue to take Educational Courses.
- A Fabrication Lab was established
- Six Donors Choose projects were completed
- New Furniture were purchased (Whiteboard Tables, Café Tables, High chairs, Lounge chairs, Sofas & Charging Stands)
- Books were borrowed from the library.
- Information fluency classes were taught in collaboration with teachers
- Small group lunchtime/Café Area (Eating Buddies)
- Social Emotional learning was fostered
- Outreach to teachers, students and families
- College & Scholarship Counseling
- Technical College Info Session