DIVISION OF CONTINUING AND INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION
How We Develop Your Online Course
1. GET APPROVAL
2. MEET WITH US
3. MAKE IT OFFICIAL
4. START BUILDING
5. REVIEW & IMPROVE
6. LAUNCH THE CLASS
Launch The Class
- The online course is launched and students enroll.
- We provide methods for continuous course improvement.
Meet With us
You meet with the Distance Learning Institute to discuss a plan of action for the course development and design.
Make It Official
- The Memorandum of Understanding is signed.
- The Memorandum of understanding details the specifics of course development until the course is launched.
You and the Distance Learning Institute begin course design and development.
Review & Improve
- You and the Distance Learning Institute review and audit the course according to CaneX Standards of Excellence.
- You make course improvements with our instructional design help.
- You get approval to teach an online course from your program chair.
- The program chair gets approval from their dean and secures funding for course development.