Harry Potter E8 Escape
Created on March 13, 2021
More creations to inspire you
Welcome to Hogwarts
Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
The term begins on 27 May. We await your owl by no later than 24 May.
Let's meet them
04 often annoyed?
of the things you need
All eight-year students will require:
1. An owl or a rat
2. "The History of Magic" by Bathilda Bagshot
3. A cauldron (size 2)
4. A wand
- Hello, dear. ______________ you?
- I'm looking for "The History of Magic".
- Of course - are you an eight-year student at Hogwarts?
- Yes, I am. How ____________?
- That's 2 Gallons and 5 Sickles.
- Here you are.
- Thank you! Have ____________ at Hogwarts!
- Merlin's Beard! What __________ here?
- Hello, Mr. Ollivander. I'm here to get a new wand.
- _____________ your previous one?
- Well, I got into a fight with Percy and now it's broken.
- Oh, I see. Let's find you a new one then. I hope you have _________ time. Sometimes it takes more than 5 hours to find the right wand!
- I do, sir. "The wand chooses the wizard" - I remember that.
- Oh, hi there. I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy. And you are...
- _____________. Nice to meet you. Do you work here?
- No, I don't. _____________ at Hogwarts.
- Me too! I'm here to get a cauldron.
- What _____________ need?
- 2. Do you know where they are?
- Yes, you can find them on the right.
- Thanks a lot!
- Good morning!
- Good morning!
- I need to buy a pet to take to Hogwarts with me.
- Certainly. _________ a cat? They're nice and friendly.
- No, sorry - we're not allowed to have a cat this year.
- Oh, alright. Do you like rats?
- _________. I'm actually afraid of them.
- Hmmm... ___________ an owl?
- That's a good idea! I'll take the big brown one!
Hey! You look confused. I'm Ron Weasley. I can help you get to the platform. Just follow me.
You're probably wondering why there are Christmas trees here. Let me explain you that - click on the biggest tree.
Professor Dumbledore is not here today. He had to go to the Ministry of Magic. 1.___ My dad says the Dark Lord is coming back and he thinks it was his followers...
a) She's obsessed with this holiday!
d) He loves going there.
Detention on your first day!
Well, you have to help me find a key. I have extra potions with Draco tomorrow and I need the key to open the box with the ingredients for advanced learners.
It's huge and quite old. Come on! What are you waiting for?!
Oh no! It was a portkey! Now you're in the building of the Ministry of Magic. You have to complete some tasks to get out of here!
Welcome to the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.
We're sorry to tell you that the office is closed today. You can send us an owl or come back tomorrow, though we can't promise that somebody will be able to help you then.
Welcome to the Department of Magical Accidents and Catasptrophes
You're finally here! Come on, I need your help. Take the picture from the table and come with me - they're waiting for us! Cornelius told me it was terrible - 5 muggles have been injured! Rita Skeeter is on her way and we have to get there before she does - I don't want her to write any more articles, the last one was terrible.
Welcome to the Department of Magical Transportation
My name is Ann Evergreen and I'm the head of this department.
If you're here to register your broom - please go straight to room number 8.
If you want to buy some Floo Powder, you can pay for it next to the fireplace. There's a young witch called Jennie who will help you.
If you want to report problems with a portkey - please put the portkey on the armchair and come back tomorrow.
Welcome to the Department of Mysteries
Welcome to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement
Dear eight-year student,
Mr Filch told me you have left the school, which is forbidden! Please send me a letter (you can use this owl) in which you have to:
- explain why you left the school
- tell me where you've been and what you've been doing there
-promise you'll never do it again
Your letter should contain between 50-120 words.