FOOD AND NUTRITION
Created on March 11, 2021
More creations to inspire you
In addition to apple, the risotto could be made with nuts or pear.
- 14 oz. rice
- 1 apple
- 7 oz. mushrooms
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Sauté the rice, season it, and let it cook for 10 minutes
- Sauté mushrooms with onion, apple, and butter
- Lightly grind everything
- Add cream to the rice
- 1.7 oz parmesan cheese
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste
- Add some chicken stock to make it creamy
- Add in the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper
- 7 oz. soft nougat
- 16.9 oz. milk
- 6.8 oz. cream
- 2.8 oz. white sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend the nougat with the milk, sugar, and cream
- Stir in the curd and vanilla and mix well
- Cook for 8-10 minutes
- 2 packets of powdered curd
- Caramel sauce
- Pour the caramel sauce into the molds
- Pour the mixture into the molds and let them cool
- Put them in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to make sure they solidify
In addition to fueling the body, fats also help the body absorb some vitamins.
After water, the body is mainly made up of proteins. In fact, proteins are the main component of cells, muscles, and other tissue.
Carbohydrates are the body's main source of fuel.
- The ideal breakfast should contain carbohydrate-rich foods
- Examples: cereal, toast, or biscuits
- Add milk and nuts
- It should also include vitamins. You can drink any fresh, natural juice.
- Oatmeal is the ideal food to have for breakfast because it contains all kinds of nutrients.
- Dinner should be light but a complete meal
- We can include carbohydrates such as pasta, rice, or legumes in moderate amounts
- It's highly recommended that you cooking by steaming, grilling, or baking
- What should we avoid? Frying and battering, sugars, sauces, pre-cooked foods, pastries.
Breakfast should be complete, including dairy, grains, carbohydrates, and vitamins to provide energy to your body.
Preferably nuts or yogurt to provide the necessary protein
The ideal time to have a serving of healthy carbohydrates, proteins and fats. This can be done by adding portions of rice or whole-wheat pasta and healthy fats like avocado to your meal.
Take advantage of an afternoon snack to eat 1 or 2 pieces of fruit that's in season.
It's recommended to consume steamed, grilled, or baked. All low in fat and carbohydrates.