Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Year 4 lesson 3
Created on January 22, 2021
More creations to inspire you
Hola Year 4
- Read aloud and pronounce words for school subjects correctly.
- Use different genders correctly.
- Read and show understanding of written words for school subjects.
- Produce school subjects (from memory).
- State which subjects you study at school.
- Use verbs in the present tense
- Listen and show understanding of letters sounds from Spanish alphabet (A - N).
- Produce sounds of the Spanish alphabet (A – N).
- Repeat and recognise more letters sounds from the Spanish alphabet (O - U).
- Asignaturas -
Slice 1 of 3
Slice 2 of 3
Can you make a
poster about school
subjects? Click on
picture to see it.
Slice 3 of 3
You can also use a
computer or phone
to record your voice
or to film yourself
talking about school subjects in Spanish.