Taking a Deeper Dive - Getting to know your classmates
Created on Mon Aug 10 2020 10:49:17 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Have students choose 5 of these questions to ask a classmate you pair them with. They should then present the classmate to the class, speaking as if they were their classmate. "I was born in England and I love..."
Who is your classmate, really?
Choose 5 of these questions
2. What's your favorite place in the city and why?
1. Where were you born?
3. What's one thing a lot of people don't know about you?
4. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
5. How many siblings do you have? Are you the eldest, youngest, fourth, etc?
7. What's one thing you're not good at (yet)?
6. What would you buy with $100?