Etwining Onsite event
Created on February 3, 2020
First On-site Meeting
STC ETWINNING PROJECT
EOI A Coruña 5 February 2020
Carmen María Fernández Rodríguez
This is the question!
Personal attachment to Greece
Etwinning partners and countries
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PARTICIPATING?
HOW DO YOU KEEP IN TOUCH?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU CONNECT?
IF YOU WERE DOING SUCH A PROJECT, WOULD YOU PREFER NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES AND SYLLABUS-RELATED TOPICS?
- Weaknesses: too many partners and length of the project, more interaction between partners
- Threats: exams period, holidays, illnesses, personal problems, squats, lack of motivation due to the length of the project.
- Strengths: quality of products, curiosity to know about other realities, learn-to-learn. Next: transnational collaborative tasks.
- Opportunities: good platform for future projects.
- Finished Tasks: introduction, netetiquette, infographics and my school presentation
- How we prepare tasks (introductory video, team and pair work)
- Students’ corner
- Tools for teachers and students
- Noocs Etwinning CLICK