How to use genial.ly copy
Created on September 11, 2019
More creations to inspire you
DO IT GENIAL.LY!
HOW TO USE GENIAL.LY
EUROPE- LET'S STAY TOGETHER!
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Short term joint staff training event in ALICANTE.
A presentation is the process of presenting a topic to an audience.
What they are
Presentations need a relevant title.
They can be better delivered with the help of the computer.
How can you make a good presentation even more effective?
An audience is a group of people who participate in a show or encounter a work of art, literature, theatre, project, music or others, in any medium.
Genial.ly is a tool to deliver better presentations.
1. Show your Passion and Connect with your Audience. Be enthusiastic and honest.
2. Focus on your Audience’s Needs
3. Keep it Simple: Concentrate on your main message
4. Smile and Make Eye Contact with your Audience
5. Start Strongly
6. Don not place too much text on the slides, do not overdo with the tools
7. Use your Voice Effectively
9. Relax, Breathe and Enjoy
HOW TO USE GENIAL.LY
Start creating your presentation/work
- Choose a template or create your work from scratch.
- Click on 'Use this template' and start working on your project.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Search www.genial.ly on Google.
- Create an account.
- Choose the free plan.
- Start creating your work/presentation. You have to choose what you want to create: presentations, infographics, maps, interactive designs, cv's, etc.
CREATE YOUR WORK
- Edit the text in each of the pages
- Click on the '+' button to add a new slide
- You can change the font, colour and size of the letters as you wish
- You can insert videos, images, animation, etc. in each of the slides by exploring the menu on the left.
- Just click on the item you want to add and place it where you want it in your presentation.
- You can also delete things you do not need anymore.
FINISH YOUR WORK
- Once you have finished, click on the sharing icon to see the options available.
- Remember that all changes are saved automatically.
- You can share Genial.ly on social media, get a link or an URL code.
YOU CAN SHARE YOUR WORK!
Genial.ly is an easy-to-use and free web tool used to create interactive visual content. This content can be used to enhance websites/blogs or as a communication tool (i.e. to make presentations, infographics, reports, posters, or guides).
As opposed to Powerpoint, Genial.ly offers a lot of animations, interactivity and easier integration of photos, videos or web pages.
DO IT DIFFERENTLY, DO IT GENIAL.LY!
For a genial result!
Thank you for you attention!