Welcome to Go! Global
Created on June 15, 2018
Do you already know, what Go! Global is?
Yes, the basis but I want to learn more
No. Then click
Are you ready to start your own virtual exchange?
How to start participating in these communities? Here some ideas:
- Introduce yourself with a short video, a picture or just a couple of words about you, where do you come from, your interests and how do you want to contribute to this community.
- What kind of activity do you want to do for the exchange? Mystery video quiz, photo collage, video conference, interactive presentation, etc?
- What topic or sustainable action do you want to work on or share within this community? e.g. School garden, recycling, energy, water, biodiversity...
- Use Hashtags in your posts (#Garden, #Recycling, #Energy) to keep the community well organized ;)
- Always be kind and ask any question you have, the Go! Global team will try to answer those as soon as possible!
- If you have already made a virtual exchange, share the outcomes (videos, pictures, links, etc.) in the community to empower more member to do the same!
More information: https://hundred.org/en/innovations/go-global-esd-expert-net
Frequently Asked Questions
This is our Go! Global Do It Yourself Manual. It is an #OrganicLearning Ressource which means basically that is an interactive mind map to be explored organically by yourself in order to learn how to create you own virtual exchanges in a Go! Global style. Enjoy it!
Tip: use fullscreen mode ;)